Friday, April 20, 2018
Pioneer Tech has been added to the Blended Learning Universe (BLU) . Check out our profile.
This is a recognition that we at P.T. are working at being something different. Not a traditional school nor a strictly virtual school but something in between. We try to take the best of both worlds in our flexible learning environment to better serve our students.
Thursday, April 12, 2018
We are shaking up the seating chart and if you are a student you can have a say in the seating chart by filling out this Form.
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Parents of P.T. Students please take a moment to fill out the 2017-2018 Parent Survey. This survey is part of our school improvement process at the State level. Your time and efforts in sharing your thoughts on how to make our program stronger are appreciated!
The link is below.
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
The week of March 26th wraps up the 3rd Module AND hopefully your 3rd Module courses. With Spring Break scheduled for, you have a chance to catch up if you aren't where you want to be as well. Remember, we operate on a sequential system which means we add more classes as you complete classes. So, keep at it!
After Spring Break, much of our first week back is organized around standardized testing opportunities for 9th, 10th and 11th grade students. Here's a quick breakdown:
- Testing- start at the HS building in Hamilton. Testing is for 9th, 10th and 11th Grade students; 12th graders are invited to attend PT as usual. The day wraps up around for all students. If you use Hamilton Schools bussing, it runs at the normal time frame.
- Testing-7:30 a.m. start at the HS building in Hamilton for all 11th Graders. 9th, 10th and 11th Grade students are welcome at PT as usual.
- Testing- start at the HS building in Hamilton for all 12th Graders. 9th-11th graders are welcome at PT as usual.
Feel free to ask questions if you are unsure of where you need to be. In the meantime, keep movin' forward!
Friday, March 23, 2018
MANDATORY SPRING STATE TESTING:
- PSAT or SAT Testing on Tuesday, April 10th (9th, 10th, 11th and some 12th Graders) (no school in p.m. after testing/Seniors do not attend)
- Wednesday, April 11th WorkKeys Testing (11th -12th Grade only)
- Thursday, April 12th M-Step Testing (11th-12th Grade only)
All Testing begins at 7:35 a.m sharp at Hamilton High School. Pioneer Tech students complete all testing together in a separate classroom.
Your student’s testing dates are marked above. The PT Student Contract, signed by all Pioneer Tech High School student outlines your student’s commitment to participate in all necessary testing as part of their enrollment in the program.
Failure to complete testing will be sufficient reason to drop a student from the program.